8 July 2006
Today is CIP DAY! We were supposed to reach at 6.15m at Chinese Garden, but Elizabeth and I were late because I was late and she waited for me.
We helped at the Art Competition, nothing much except that the man there at the registration booth was very funny. Then we did the admin stuff and went to watch Chess.
My NEW IDOL: Christer Aplin! I think he's only about 12 years old or younger. His daddy, Nick Aplin, is the Team Manager for Team Singapore in SEA games. This kiddo was calm and composed when he played chess and even beat his father! Anyway, the point is, he is very cute! He APed YYC when YYC talked to him. Such a cool little boy!
Hahaa, somewhere towards the end, Elizabeth and I ended up watching HUGE fishes in the pond; if each fish was a cuboid, it would be 70cm by 5cm by 30cm. After watching the fishes for god-knows-how-long, we waited with the class at the entrance for Janice to dismiss us.
Hahaa had a nice time talking and chatting. After the thing, Eliz and I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza and I bought "PS... I love you". Nice. Nice. Nice.
We helped at the Art Competition, nothing much except that the man there at the registration booth was very funny. Then we did the admin stuff and went to watch Chess.
My NEW IDOL: Christer Aplin! I think he's only about 12 years old or younger. His daddy, Nick Aplin, is the Team Manager for Team Singapore in SEA games. This kiddo was calm and composed when he played chess and even beat his father! Anyway, the point is, he is very cute! He APed YYC when YYC talked to him. Such a cool little boy!
Hahaa, somewhere towards the end, Elizabeth and I ended up watching HUGE fishes in the pond; if each fish was a cuboid, it would be 70cm by 5cm by 30cm. After watching the fishes for god-knows-how-long, we waited with the class at the entrance for Janice to dismiss us.
Hahaa had a nice time talking and chatting. After the thing, Eliz and I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza and I bought "PS... I love you". Nice. Nice. Nice.
<< Home