27 July 2006
After today, I am quite free, quite free...
Today we had Physics Spa, which I think I sort' of flopped because I didn't finish the entire last page. We also had AMC, which was no big deal because I don't care and slept halfway through it till the end. Then, we had the SS test, which indicated that I HAVE to go for remedial after all.
After SS test, rushed straight to LT 5 for our installation preparation. I left the school at 6.50, reached Tiong Bahru at 7.30 to help my sister buy A3-sized file for her artwork. Reached home at around 8-830? Anyway today is a good day because we have all those crappy tests and it's all over! Woots~ Tomorrow we'll all (sorry to those who have to stay in school) have fun at West Coast Park and I'll torture Elizabeth!
-------------------------------
Talk about a gracious society! On the way home on bus 273, I was heading for a seat right at the back. Then this fat ugly guy just barged in front and took the seat. I was -.-''' and I thought he would move so that I can sit. BUT he did not, and just sat there, plonked right in the middle. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him - I cannot bear the thought of looking at his ugly face for more than 2 minutes.
You know what, I was holding my file, my SS textbook, and the HUGE A3 file I helped my sister buy. And that ugly man just sat there and started talking on his phone. Once or twice, I turned around to glare at him, both each time I turned away quickly because his repulsing face repulsed me a lot (and scared me a lot too).
I think Singapore is still FAR from becoming a gracious society. The CLDDS performance is one good example. RV sec 1s were SO SO noisy. And the HCI CLDDS people were also very noisy, and rude too. They were not only not paying attention, they also CRITICISED our CLDDS's performance. Wenbo then explained that they are just a bunch of egoistic people. Their performance was just over, and hence they were comparing, and trying to put RVCL's performance down so that theirs will APPEAR to be better. Whatever.
Also I think here are some of the ways Singapore can do to become a gracious society:
1 Schools should stop checking on their children's blogs- its an invasion of privacy. Also, can't they TRUST us a little, just a little?
2 Stop talking during performances, or criticising the performance.
3 Give your seats to poor little kids like me.
4 Choose the RIGHT people to lead.
Ok, the 4th point is highly irrelevant, but I just want to tell ZX that welfare will always support you in whatever you do, and we appreciate and love you for all you have done for welfare. We know what you have done and we recognise your efforts, so no matter what happens, you know you have Welfare to fall back on! ( we're all ready!)
Today we had Physics Spa, which I think I sort' of flopped because I didn't finish the entire last page. We also had AMC, which was no big deal because I don't care and slept halfway through it till the end. Then, we had the SS test, which indicated that I HAVE to go for remedial after all.
After SS test, rushed straight to LT 5 for our installation preparation. I left the school at 6.50, reached Tiong Bahru at 7.30 to help my sister buy A3-sized file for her artwork. Reached home at around 8-830? Anyway today is a good day because we have all those crappy tests and it's all over! Woots~ Tomorrow we'll all (sorry to those who have to stay in school) have fun at West Coast Park and I'll torture Elizabeth!
-------------------------------
Talk about a gracious society! On the way home on bus 273, I was heading for a seat right at the back. Then this fat ugly guy just barged in front and took the seat. I was -.-''' and I thought he would move so that I can sit. BUT he did not, and just sat there, plonked right in the middle. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him - I cannot bear the thought of looking at his ugly face for more than 2 minutes.
You know what, I was holding my file, my SS textbook, and the HUGE A3 file I helped my sister buy. And that ugly man just sat there and started talking on his phone. Once or twice, I turned around to glare at him, both each time I turned away quickly because his repulsing face repulsed me a lot (and scared me a lot too).
I think Singapore is still FAR from becoming a gracious society. The CLDDS performance is one good example. RV sec 1s were SO SO noisy. And the HCI CLDDS people were also very noisy, and rude too. They were not only not paying attention, they also CRITICISED our CLDDS's performance. Wenbo then explained that they are just a bunch of egoistic people. Their performance was just over, and hence they were comparing, and trying to put RVCL's performance down so that theirs will APPEAR to be better. Whatever.
Also I think here are some of the ways Singapore can do to become a gracious society:
1 Schools should stop checking on their children's blogs- its an invasion of privacy. Also, can't they TRUST us a little, just a little?
2 Stop talking during performances, or criticising the performance.
3 Give your seats to poor little kids like me.
4 Choose the RIGHT people to lead.
Ok, the 4th point is highly irrelevant, but I just want to tell ZX that welfare will always support you in whatever you do, and we appreciate and love you for all you have done for welfare. We know what you have done and we recognise your efforts, so no matter what happens, you know you have Welfare to fall back on! ( we're all ready!)
<< Home