Monday, July 24, 2006

24 July 2006

Today is a sad day

I went to school with tons of unfinished work because of GOR Camp over the weekend and I didn't have enough time to complete them.

During Math Lesson, Miss Yew returned us our Math papers and I failed. I got 22/50. I was sad and sort of expected it, though I was half-hoping that it wouldn't be me who failed. Still, it was me. When she went through the paper, I looked out of the window and thought, "What will happen to me in future if this goes on? Why am I so retarded?"

Then Physics lesson was fine, Mrs Lee was nice. After 2nd break we had chemistry practical. I was doing fine until towards the end, we had to fill in the worksheet. It was about 3.10 and Norine and I were running late for the Speak Up, Speak Out course. Norine had finished her worksheet, while I was still stuck somewhere.

I wanted to finish up my work as soon as I could because I didn't want to keep Norine waiting, but I was so stressed up because I was late and I haven't even finished my biology assignment. I couldn't think and suddenly I just didn't feel like doing the chem prac worksheet, and I cried because it was so stressful.

It's been stressful these few weeks. I don't think anyone saw me cry in school before except for 1 or 2 people, but I just cried in front of so many girls today. However, I felt much better and Norine helped me with my work and I finally completed it. We went for the workshop and therafter I went to LT4 to finish up my biology and all's well again.