Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wiggly Hair

This morning, I woke up very early and had nothing to do. So, I was examining my hair for weird hairs. Then, I was shocked because I found many wiggly hairs!


It looks much nicer than what I drew. LOL, each strain is perfectly wiggly. Each 2 curves are perfectly symmetrical, and it is only at the ends of some hairs. I was qute surprised because my hair is naturally straight and I never expected wiggly hairs on my head!

Anyway, I took out a pair of scissors and cut out the wiggly hairs. Only the wiggly parts though. The straight parts, I kept. :P

I touched it and it felt gross. Why do people have wiggly hair? Wouldn't it be hard to comb? I am so scared my hair will become wiggly one day.

For safety reasons, I'd better go cut my hair.