23 June 2006
"430am only.. It's still so early." Then I plonked back onto my bed and continued sleeping.
When I woke up, it was 600 am and I was supposed to be in school by 630am! I rushed to school without cooking my sausages for EL party... I brought the raw sausages to school and asked the canteen aunty to cook them for me
Anyway, the weather was pretty cool when i left my house. Then it started to drizzle but I didn't want to turn back to get an umbrella as I would be late if I do so. So, I continued walking and it started pouring.
Mind you, it's a long distance from my house to the bus-stop! I reached the busstop and took my bus. On the way to school, it was pouring like mad and I just walked in the rain~ To my horror, there were no hand-dryers in the toilet! WTH. And I had to endure wet shoes and socks for the whole day..
Following that was school warming day programs, then CCA.
For CCA we had a treasure hunt and a party for Miss Bose. For the treasure Hunt, Jia Min and I were at the grand stand station. We were pretty bored because the kids took so long to find us. Anyway we were so nice! We made them buy drinks for us, cheer and say, "Hey soccer boys, EL supports you forever! Please score a goal for us!" to the guys playing soccer in the field.
It was damned fun to torture people :P
The EL ppl all left at 420 or so. I stayed back with Joshua, Yi Jin and Jia Min. The 2 guys swept the floor and I tied up the furniture and everything. I was smsing when Mrs Lee Lee Mui suddenly walked in and asked us what we were doing. Then, there was only me and Jia Min inside as the 2 guys went to look for Miss Bose. I tidied my papers innocently and heaved a sigh of relief within when I realised she didn't see, or didn't care.
Then I locked up the room with Jia Min and Jia Min went to look for her daddy who came to fetch her home. Then I talked to Minni and her classmates + Yi Jin, but then they left after a while.
So, I was the only EL member left in school after that, and I talked to the CL people. I briefed KaKa about the keys of drama studio and returned the keys. I left the school at 530.
I am deadbeat.
Let me sleep... ...
When I woke up, it was 600 am and I was supposed to be in school by 630am! I rushed to school without cooking my sausages for EL party... I brought the raw sausages to school and asked the canteen aunty to cook them for me
Anyway, the weather was pretty cool when i left my house. Then it started to drizzle but I didn't want to turn back to get an umbrella as I would be late if I do so. So, I continued walking and it started pouring.
Mind you, it's a long distance from my house to the bus-stop! I reached the busstop and took my bus. On the way to school, it was pouring like mad and I just walked in the rain~ To my horror, there were no hand-dryers in the toilet! WTH. And I had to endure wet shoes and socks for the whole day..
Following that was school warming day programs, then CCA.
For CCA we had a treasure hunt and a party for Miss Bose. For the treasure Hunt, Jia Min and I were at the grand stand station. We were pretty bored because the kids took so long to find us. Anyway we were so nice! We made them buy drinks for us, cheer and say, "Hey soccer boys, EL supports you forever! Please score a goal for us!" to the guys playing soccer in the field.
It was damned fun to torture people :P
The EL ppl all left at 420 or so. I stayed back with Joshua, Yi Jin and Jia Min. The 2 guys swept the floor and I tied up the furniture and everything. I was smsing when Mrs Lee Lee Mui suddenly walked in and asked us what we were doing. Then, there was only me and Jia Min inside as the 2 guys went to look for Miss Bose. I tidied my papers innocently and heaved a sigh of relief within when I realised she didn't see, or didn't care.
Then I locked up the room with Jia Min and Jia Min went to look for her daddy who came to fetch her home. Then I talked to Minni and her classmates + Yi Jin, but then they left after a while.
So, I was the only EL member left in school after that, and I talked to the CL people. I briefed KaKa about the keys of drama studio and returned the keys. I left the school at 530.
I am deadbeat.
Let me sleep... ...
<< Home