21 June 2006
TADAAAAA! I am in such a good mood today~
Tralala tralala~~
I found my TABOO set in the rubbish dump, and I can bring it for GOR camp in July. I thought it was at my cousin's house but when I was looking for chinese articles today for jian bao, I found it! The TABOO set is very very new coz' no one plays it at home. It's a bit weird to play such games with your family members, haha.
I also bought my new German textbook at HUGE discounts. SOWIESO 3 ist sehr gut und ich liebe es! :P
This morning we cleaned up the EL store and packed all the props. I tidied up the make-up and accessories and it is SO neat now :P I can't imagine leaving everything behind when I leave next year. Who's gonna keep everything neat and tidy? sob*
Saw 03 and talked crap to her. I am going to give something sadistic to her for Christmas (Hint:Bunny suicides!) Bunny Suicides is a comic book about sadistic ways that a bunny tried to kill itself. I think I can get "the return of bunny suicides" for yining.
O I want to eat Subway cookies I am so addicted :P
----------------------------------
Valerie/
WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU! (incl. "3")
Never mind if others do not appreciate your talents; you know we do! Alamakes support you too even though a lot of alamakees are quite unlucky and unappreciated this year. It's a bad year for us, but who cares? We love ourselves and our laden-with-misfortune outings!
Jiayou and cheer up, we love you forever!
Tralala tralala~~
I found my TABOO set in the rubbish dump, and I can bring it for GOR camp in July. I thought it was at my cousin's house but when I was looking for chinese articles today for jian bao, I found it! The TABOO set is very very new coz' no one plays it at home. It's a bit weird to play such games with your family members, haha.
I also bought my new German textbook at HUGE discounts. SOWIESO 3 ist sehr gut und ich liebe es! :P
This morning we cleaned up the EL store and packed all the props. I tidied up the make-up and accessories and it is SO neat now :P I can't imagine leaving everything behind when I leave next year. Who's gonna keep everything neat and tidy? sob*
Saw 03 and talked crap to her. I am going to give something sadistic to her for Christmas (Hint:Bunny suicides!) Bunny Suicides is a comic book about sadistic ways that a bunny tried to kill itself. I think I can get "the return of bunny suicides" for yining.
O I want to eat Subway cookies I am so addicted :P
----------------------------------
Valerie/
WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU! (incl. "3")
Never mind if others do not appreciate your talents; you know we do! Alamakes support you too even though a lot of alamakees are quite unlucky and unappreciated this year. It's a bad year for us, but who cares? We love ourselves and our laden-with-misfortune outings!
Jiayou and cheer up, we love you forever!
<< Home