Friday, June 02, 2006

2 June 2006

My very first job! It was at the World Book Fair. I didn't look for the job, the job came to me. Well, really. Coz' Valerie had CCA today and she asked me to sub her from 1-6 today.

It is SO tiring. I stood there for 6 hours, coz' valerie came back at around 7 instead of 6. Our stall was selling big books, going at $10 instead of usual $32. Nothing much at the bookfair, unless you read cheap chinese novels or you want to buy some electronic dictionary or computer games to aid in learning of chinese.

Aww, was supposed to be packing EL store in the morning but something cropped up and in the end, the truck came about 1 1/2 hours late, because the UG took too long to pack their stuff. Made a wasted trip. Anyway, Guo laoshi is SOOO nice, she helped me to find the EL store even though she was also lost, like me.

I <3 lann huaa :p

Hahaha, came back from Suntec then had a late dinner/supper. I AM SO BLOATED I CAN'T MOVE NOW