Wednesday, June 14, 2006

13 June 2006

MONDAY
Many SCs were in school to mark out the positions for RV50 logo. It was t.i.r.i.n.g./ After that some welfarians (clare, ys, zx & me) went to get presents for seniors. At night, I was pestered by Victor to help me write letter and I also had to help the others (wenbo&aidah) to look for venues for GOR outing. UNTIL 2

TUESDAY
Ok, woke up early to meet shihui to do homework at library@orchard. In the end, I didn't do any work because I was eating at Cafe Galilee and shihui did 3 questions of math.

Thereafter, biann and I were forced to go to escape theme park to play. In the end, we decided that since everything was paid for, we might as well just go. Ka and Aidah waited for a long long long time...

Escape was pretty boring/ Rainbow was scary but WAHAHAA. haunted house was HAHAHAAAHAHA all the way because 4 of us, all girls, went in with another 4 guys about our age. I think the guys were pretty scared but they didn't want to show it. MUAHAHA. I don't know, but I was right behind and there was this person right behind me who's in all black and we couldn't see his face. It was so sad because they practically ran through the whole thing.

btw, go-karts were a disaster.

Went home got the VCDs and the player and rushed to TJCC with everything and the big books. We slacked and played around while waiting for Victor to come to 184. He was late, so the movie marathon started late too. But it was fun, fun and fun :P

We watched The eye 10, the haunted mansion, just like heaven and in her shoes. I watched 3 and went to sleep with biann... Kaka watched 1 and went to sleep. hahaa. Sin Ee didn't sleep at all!

WEDNESDAY
woke up, had breakfast, left TJ and went to the photography exhibition.