My New Idols
I've got a new idol!
My new idol is lirui hahaaa. In case you don't know, my previous idols were cher-e (sec 2) and KK (sec 1) and kheng hwee (forever)...
I idolized KK coz he is an extremely sensitive guy albeit his mood swings, and he is very nice to everyone.
I idolized Cher-e after he showcased himself as the drag queen during Sec 2 team building day. Moreover he was the lu gong gong of all the palace maids - sihui & me... We received pay of 1 used tissue from him per year... After I got to sec 3 I didn't work full time anymore, I worked part time only (half a piece of used tissue per year). Anyway the point is, I idolized him coz' he was so brave :D
I idolize Kh coz she slacks as much as I do, but always does better than me. Sometimes, I'd be like, "WHATEVER!/" but normally I'd be begging her for help. Oh, that's such a loss of face :(
I idolize lirui now because he is very pro, but dun want to idolize him for too long coz he is damned noisy.
I predict my next idol will be from 3b also... harharr
But I think my best idol is still cher-e although he is crappy and whatever/ I idolized him for quite a long time. By the way, I IDOLIZE him, not like him. I will never like people I idolize. (To those who say I like cher-e, I don't. I don't like gays although cher-e refuses to admit he is one.)
And, do you think I will fall in love with KH?!!
I am so bored that I have to resort to writing crap. I think I'd better go help ariel with debates. The juniors are having a compeition soon. Youth14 by RJC > nightmare. sigh.
* KH you must be so touched to read that you are my idol. You must be crying now. You must be having an urge to call me and tell me you are so touched. You must love me a lot now :D
My new idol is lirui hahaaa. In case you don't know, my previous idols were cher-e (sec 2) and KK (sec 1) and kheng hwee (forever)...
I idolized KK coz he is an extremely sensitive guy albeit his mood swings, and he is very nice to everyone.
I idolized Cher-e after he showcased himself as the drag queen during Sec 2 team building day. Moreover he was the lu gong gong of all the palace maids - sihui & me... We received pay of 1 used tissue from him per year... After I got to sec 3 I didn't work full time anymore, I worked part time only (half a piece of used tissue per year). Anyway the point is, I idolized him coz' he was so brave :D
I idolize Kh coz she slacks as much as I do, but always does better than me. Sometimes, I'd be like, "WHATEVER!/" but normally I'd be begging her for help. Oh, that's such a loss of face :(
I idolize lirui now because he is very pro, but dun want to idolize him for too long coz he is damned noisy.
I predict my next idol will be from 3b also... harharr
But I think my best idol is still cher-e although he is crappy and whatever/ I idolized him for quite a long time. By the way, I IDOLIZE him, not like him. I will never like people I idolize. (To those who say I like cher-e, I don't. I don't like gays although cher-e refuses to admit he is one.)
And, do you think I will fall in love with KH?!!
I am so bored that I have to resort to writing crap. I think I'd better go help ariel with debates. The juniors are having a compeition soon. Youth14 by RJC > nightmare. sigh.
* KH you must be so touched to read that you are my idol. You must be crying now. You must be having an urge to call me and tell me you are so touched. You must love me a lot now :D
<< Home