Happy Mothers' Day 2006
It's mothers' day today.
And it's a good day to EAT!
Wanted to prepare food for my mom but I overslept (again!). Wanted to wake up at 8.30am but woke up at 1.30pm instead. When I woke up, there was already a spread of delicious food on the dining table. So I resigned to fate and went out to get a cake instead.
Wanted to come back to prepare dinner but my mom already started preparing dinner. So I gave up and went to get some soft drinks. Wanted to buy CLEO to read but was short of $0.20 after buying the soft drinks so I decided to buy 8Days first and get CLEO tmr.
Flipped through teens, teenage, seventeen and lime many times. Got bored and tried to sleep but couldn't so I went to do A Math ws. Realised I couldn't go so gave up and came to blog.
I want to eat.
honestly i have been wondering if i died of hunger my previous life.
And it's a good day to EAT!
Wanted to prepare food for my mom but I overslept (again!). Wanted to wake up at 8.30am but woke up at 1.30pm instead. When I woke up, there was already a spread of delicious food on the dining table. So I resigned to fate and went out to get a cake instead.
Wanted to come back to prepare dinner but my mom already started preparing dinner. So I gave up and went to get some soft drinks. Wanted to buy CLEO to read but was short of $0.20 after buying the soft drinks so I decided to buy 8Days first and get CLEO tmr.
Flipped through teens, teenage, seventeen and lime many times. Got bored and tried to sleep but couldn't so I went to do A Math ws. Realised I couldn't go so gave up and came to blog.
I want to eat.
honestly i have been wondering if i died of hunger my previous life.
<< Home