ELDDS Handover 2006
Today was CCA handover, and it was kind of boring since we already know everything. There was no anticipation, no tension, nothing like previous handovers. This is so not fun... haha.
After that we give out handover presents... and seniors gave us letters. I didn't manage to read any letters because I went home and had a good sleep in compensation for the tiring semester. I woke up, bathed and had dinner. Then I took out all the letters I received and read them one by one.
I cried a bit when I read the more touching lines but I was kind of annoyed by the seniors who still didn't understand. It is, I repeat, not about the position nor the rings, it is about the faith in me. I was extremely annoyed when I read Hui Hui's, Rachel's, Stephanie's and celestine's letter because all had this line - "the workload is the same, blah blah blahh". Of course I know that, but do you know that when you said that, it made me think that in the first place, you didn't even try to understand my explanations.
And now, I am so so sick of explaining I don't want to explain anymore. Misunderstand me if you must. I do not need to account to anyone except myself.
Nevertheless, thank you for your letters, and I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED. So, please stop assuming I am.
By the way, while the sec 4s were making their speeches I teared because Shiyi and june did not come. And I was half-hoping both of them might suddenly come in and apologise for being late. But alas, they didn't. SObxXx...
------------------------------
ANOTHER THING:
I met a long lost friend!
After CCA I alighted at Tiong Bahru and then there was this weirdo guy who stopped and looked at me. Then he asked, "Ni shi waimin ma?"
It was TAYLIANG!!! It was stanley tay wei liang la, for the info for rmps ppl. Oh my god, I couldn't recognise him at all because he slimmed down SO MUCH. Anyway when I saw him and recognised him, I couldn't help smiling.
I think when you are truly happy, you will smile even if you do not want to.. Can you imagine the joy of finding a long - lost friend? It is simply so amazing..
After that we give out handover presents... and seniors gave us letters. I didn't manage to read any letters because I went home and had a good sleep in compensation for the tiring semester. I woke up, bathed and had dinner. Then I took out all the letters I received and read them one by one.
I cried a bit when I read the more touching lines but I was kind of annoyed by the seniors who still didn't understand. It is, I repeat, not about the position nor the rings, it is about the faith in me. I was extremely annoyed when I read Hui Hui's, Rachel's, Stephanie's and celestine's letter because all had this line - "the workload is the same, blah blah blahh". Of course I know that, but do you know that when you said that, it made me think that in the first place, you didn't even try to understand my explanations.
And now, I am so so sick of explaining I don't want to explain anymore. Misunderstand me if you must. I do not need to account to anyone except myself.
Nevertheless, thank you for your letters, and I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED. So, please stop assuming I am.
By the way, while the sec 4s were making their speeches I teared because Shiyi and june did not come. And I was half-hoping both of them might suddenly come in and apologise for being late. But alas, they didn't. SObxXx...
------------------------------
ANOTHER THING:
I met a long lost friend!
After CCA I alighted at Tiong Bahru and then there was this weirdo guy who stopped and looked at me. Then he asked, "Ni shi waimin ma?"
It was TAYLIANG!!! It was stanley tay wei liang la, for the info for rmps ppl. Oh my god, I couldn't recognise him at all because he slimmed down SO MUCH. Anyway when I saw him and recognised him, I couldn't help smiling.
I think when you are truly happy, you will smile even if you do not want to.. Can you imagine the joy of finding a long - lost friend? It is simply so amazing..
<< Home