31 May 2006
Hohos, today is a slack day. I went out just now and bought new heels and an Esprit totebag.
Later I am going to TJCC for TJ Appreciation Night. I hope I am not dressed too exaggeratedly. If anything goes wrong I will hope Kheng Hwee responsible. Hahhaa.
Tomorrow gotta' wake up early to pack EL store. Sian~ Why so early? I need to sleep :( Following that is 3hour physics lesson. So there. And I haven't touched my 2 assignments.
---------------------------------------
Happy Birthday PEESHII :D
yes, you. priscilla tan pei shi.
Later I am going to TJCC for TJ Appreciation Night. I hope I am not dressed too exaggeratedly. If anything goes wrong I will hope Kheng Hwee responsible. Hahhaa.
Tomorrow gotta' wake up early to pack EL store. Sian~ Why so early? I need to sleep :( Following that is 3hour physics lesson. So there. And I haven't touched my 2 assignments.
---------------------------------------
Happy Birthday PEESHII :D
yes, you. priscilla tan pei shi.
<< Home