The 2 sides
The 2 sides
There are 2 sides to everything - the good and the bad. Over these few days, from last Friday all the way until today, I have been focusing on one side (the bad side) only.
I had just been thinking about how people disappointed me so much and what a huge loss of face it would be when it is announced. Hence, I cried and I sobbed, because of the disappointment I felt which hurt me deeply. The people that I've so trusted so much to believe in me, didn't.
Suddenly, I was enlightened today on the way home. Actually it ain't that bad because one of the pros of being that is that I don't have to take heavy responsibility for what they do. Neother do I have to account for anything or clean up after them. I could just slack, although I don't think I will because I enjoy it when things are done by me and they are good work :D
By the point is, I think I have accepted it lehh :D and I've sort of started to like it! And regarding those people, I am trying to forget it and think it never happened at all. Forgive and forget, remember? By the way, I feel so much better now and a lot happier than usual.
All because of these people: Minqi / jiamin (tan) / Cher-e / jiamin (thiam) / twinn / valerie / khengg / sihui / huifang/ aiyahh everyone who supports me la! I muacks them lots :D
There are 2 sides to everything - the good and the bad. Over these few days, from last Friday all the way until today, I have been focusing on one side (the bad side) only.
I had just been thinking about how people disappointed me so much and what a huge loss of face it would be when it is announced. Hence, I cried and I sobbed, because of the disappointment I felt which hurt me deeply. The people that I've so trusted so much to believe in me, didn't.
Suddenly, I was enlightened today on the way home. Actually it ain't that bad because one of the pros of being that is that I don't have to take heavy responsibility for what they do. Neother do I have to account for anything or clean up after them. I could just slack, although I don't think I will because I enjoy it when things are done by me and they are good work :D
By the point is, I think I have accepted it lehh :D and I've sort of started to like it! And regarding those people, I am trying to forget it and think it never happened at all. Forgive and forget, remember? By the way, I feel so much better now and a lot happier than usual.
All because of these people: Minqi / jiamin (tan) / Cher-e / jiamin (thiam) / twinn / valerie / khengg / sihui / huifang/ aiyahh everyone who supports me la! I muacks them lots :D
<< Home