Saturday, May 13, 2006

13 May 2006

FRIDAY
I was supposed to be at Mac's at 8.30 am to help my debates juniors but I didn't go because I overslept... After staying up late until 2.30 am just to read up on their motion, I actually OVERSLEPT. What the. I woke up and looked at my handphone. 9.00am. Opps.

So in the end decided not to go. I went out with my mom instead. We had brunch and after that I went JE straight to meet 2a folks for class outing.

I was too early (by half hour) so I walked around JE until about 1. Then i met the rest at MRT station and we went to JEC to have lunch. I had chocolate pancake :D I also choose a chocolate cake for kok leong and I paid for it first. After that we pretended we bought only a piece of pandan cake for him as birthday cake ($1), but I think he thought we bought only a pandan cake. Hahaha..

Everyone had lunch and we slacked for a while to digest our food then jingmin, matilda, fangyi and I went to get KOKy's cake. Haha, it was so stupid. We lighted the candles and walked over with MUCH struggle and difficulty.

Anyway overall, it was nice (I meant the cake). The cake has got chocolate flakes on it and when kok leong blew out his candles he also blew a lot of the chocolate flakes off. We had much dificulty cleaning up after that because it melted and stuck to the ground.

Then we bought our groceries at IMM and headed to West Coast Park! Upon reaching, we realised Mr Dong Xiao Peng had booked the wrong thing. He was supposed to book a bbq pit but instead he booked a bare piece of land for $16. In case you don't know the bare piece of land was 1m by 1.5m and it's BYOP- Bring your own pit.

We reached there and we were like, WTH. So we decided to use an unused pit instead. After we got the fire started and were half-way thru with our first batch of food, a family came and we had to go. In the end, we had no pits to use and we decided to use our bare piece of land.

They wanted to find rocks to support but I suggested using the 2 cans of mushrooms that we bought to support the metal grid. SEE, ELDDS PPL SO CREATIVE. Somemore I was the one who bought the 2 cans of mushrooms. SEE, ELDDS PPL SO CREATIVE.

It started to rain and everyone took out umbrellas. KH took out plastic bags for everyone to sit on. SEE, ELDDS PPL SO CREATIVE. I was the brilliant person who told Kh to bring some plastic bags. Haha anyway it was damned funny. Imagine a bunch of people in green who wanted to go for a barbecue at first but ended up doing outdoor cooking in RAINY weather. 2a folks were more bonded coz' of this. lol.

After the barbecue someone started to throw water bombs. Kok Leong, Zi Han and I had just come back from the toilets when many people just attacked me. ME. ME. ME. I had just dried my shirt because valerie splashed water on me. And I got wet again.

HMPFF.

Went home and waited for my family to come back coz they went out but I went class outing. Meanwhile I cleaned the house!

SATURDAY
Was supposed to go for gor study group at 9 plus but overslept and reached at 12.30pm. Blah Blah Blah.

After GOR, I went to bugis with minqi and bought a belt. I was sort'a in a rush so I just grabbed and go. Never been so fast in my life. Met KH (kheng hwee, NOT kaihan, dearest biann!) at dover and went valerie's house. We left the watermelon at her doorstep and ran up to the 9th level. Suddenly we heard valerie shouting "What the Hell!" and we burst out laughing. We took the lift down to the 7th level and she saw us :D Muahaha....

Left her house at approx 9/

--------------------------------------------


JIAYOU JUNIORS FOR YOUTH14.

The senior debates team will be there to support you!