Tuesday, May 09, 2006

09 May 2006

Today I don't know why I was still very tired... I think the jellyfish venom is sucking in all my glucose, thats why i have such low energy levels.

Anyway after school I did 2 chem pracs, those that i missed. One from last week and one from last time I was ill. After I completed my chem pracs, CCA had ended and I went for comm. interview. It was ok but very long, I don't know why. Mainly because they asked me a lot about my jellyfish bite, I think.

My arm is starting to get itchy! And the skin's gettin scaly but not peeling off. I tried to wash it off but couldn't. The skin on my palms is peeling though. And I feel so sad! What's happened to my smooth hands?! Never mind but the most itchy is those bites on my legs. They're unbearable!

Hahaha tmr i will go out to have luch with the 3b girls at jurong point in seoul garden. Then i will go for gift of reading at lakeside and record the children's book titles. Must rush my physics FYS or i'll die tmr.

This sunday i'll be going to city harvest church... fri got class outin.. sat got gor..