08 May 2006
Sigh today during lesson I don't know why I felt very giddy. As in weak and going to faint that kind. I think I didn't have enough to eat so I ate a lot during break and after school.
I had a plate of rice, 2 chicken wings, 2 chocolate tarts, 1 plate of noodles, 2 packets of Milo, 1 big pau and forgot what altogether the whole day. After I left school, I ate 2 chcolate rums and 1 sausage bread.
After that I felt very bloated and reached home only to fall asleep immediately coz' I didn't sleep well yesterday.
Ok by the way, Dorothy and I stayed back to train up the juniors- Josephine, Grace and Hester today. I tortured them by making them say out their speeches out loud. Haha I forced them to understand its all for their own good. I don't think I managed to convince them but at least they APPEARED to have been convinced. Never mind if they fu1 yan4ing me, I don't care coz I don't want to knwo the terrible truth! Hahaa....
So you 3 girls, continue telling me you understand my good intentions:D Right now I am forcing them to do all the things they don't like so that they will be more prepared for next year's competitions. I am going to do it the way I did it to my dramafest group last year (we got best group ok, and grace got best actress!). Must force them then they will perform to their 100 percent...
I am going to sleep! I am tired.
I had a plate of rice, 2 chicken wings, 2 chocolate tarts, 1 plate of noodles, 2 packets of Milo, 1 big pau and forgot what altogether the whole day. After I left school, I ate 2 chcolate rums and 1 sausage bread.
After that I felt very bloated and reached home only to fall asleep immediately coz' I didn't sleep well yesterday.
Ok by the way, Dorothy and I stayed back to train up the juniors- Josephine, Grace and Hester today. I tortured them by making them say out their speeches out loud. Haha I forced them to understand its all for their own good. I don't think I managed to convince them but at least they APPEARED to have been convinced. Never mind if they fu1 yan4ing me, I don't care coz I don't want to knwo the terrible truth! Hahaa....
So you 3 girls, continue telling me you understand my good intentions:D Right now I am forcing them to do all the things they don't like so that they will be more prepared for next year's competitions. I am going to do it the way I did it to my dramafest group last year (we got best group ok, and grace got best actress!). Must force them then they will perform to their 100 percent...
I am going to sleep! I am tired.
<< Home