07 May 2006
My arm's pretty swollen but now the black patch is smaller in size after a good sleep.
According to the nurse, the poison is now in my blood and I have to drink lots of water to get rid of it.
According to Miss Mo's biology lesson, the liver will detoxify the substances in my blood during a process called detoxification.
According to me, I cannot straighten my arm coz if I do that, I am like tearing my skin because it is already quite stretched (since my arm is swollen).
According to the nurse, the poison is now in my blood and I have to drink lots of water to get rid of it.
According to Miss Mo's biology lesson, the liver will detoxify the substances in my blood during a process called detoxification.
According to me, I cannot straighten my arm coz if I do that, I am like tearing my skin because it is already quite stretched (since my arm is swollen).
<< Home