If I have the money...
1) Everything from David and Goliath (My favourite brand!)
Especially their mints! You can get a small tin-box of their mints at about $8 from Raffles City. Personally I like their mints a lot but cannot afford them very often. Times when I cannot afford them or have no time to go all the way to buy, I choose impact ($2.50) or BliZ ($1.70) mints. The Book shown below is about $30, but it is not sold here.
You can only find David and Goliath stores in Hawaii or the UK, but if you can buy their products online. I love their hoodies, they're very cute but very expensive :(

2) $101 burger from Überburger. ( premium burger with foie gras)
Most Expensive Burger in Asia. At Millenia Walk. Haven't eaten before, but wants to try!
3) Seven Deadly Sins Chocolates

Packaged beautifully, the chocolates taste wonderful, though I would like a Timeout chocolate bar too :D
4) Burberry Stuff!

I like their design :D If I happen to grow up to be a rich woman with cash to throw, I will buy lots of their products. Didn't think of buying Burberry Stuff, though I just like the design a lot. Hahaa
---------------------------------------------------
Pity. I don't have that kind of money.
YET.
Anyway, an early Happy Birthday to Kheng Hwee, whose birthday falls on 14th April. That is, tomorrow.

Yup, Happy 15th Birthday!
Best Wishes from me and everyone in 2A. I hope you will enjoy your days in 3A while still loving and missing Alamak. Although you have grown older a year, you ave not grown any prettier.
ha ha... ha ha...
Because you are already VERY VERY VERY pretty can?
<< Home