Friday, April 28, 2006

28 April 2006

HOHOss... Exams are finally over. I have endured 1 whole week of lack of sleep and 2 days of serious ilness.

--------------------------------------------

HOW I GOT SICK
The day before Physics exam, I wanted to study but I feel asleep. I woke up at 1 am the next day and studied until 3 am. My dad saw me studying and asked my to switch on the aircon so it would be cooler.

And I started sneezing.

Then it slowly developed into a fever and a cough today.

--------------------------------------------

Yups, anyway after Biology exams, yuxiao, ningxin, enqi, dorothy, xinran, jiamin and I went to Pizza Hut at JEC. I kind of lost my appetitite there, I don't understand why I always lose my appetite at Pizza Hut, the JEC outlet.

That time I went there with Biann it was ok, I finished all my food because I ordered pizza and criss-cross fries. So I gather the pasta there made me lose my appetite. :(

After that, we took neoprints. We spent like 2 hours taking neoprints and drawing and decorating?!! Haha, but the neoprints turned out not bad :D

At the bus stop, we met Hui Min. It is SO STUPID because huimin stood behind dorothy for like 5 minutes and dorothy didn't realise... Haha, I was trying hard to suppress my laughter because it was so comical. Huimin practically put her face beside dorothy's ear but dorothy was so engrossed in her talk that she didn't realise. And when she turned around, huimin jumped so that she was directly behind dorothy... (Quick reflexes leh!)

Haha it was so funny :D