13 April 2006
Yups... Now I can finally take a rest. I have been waiting for today because friday and saturday's gonna be fun!
Tomorrow, Welfare will be celebrating Conan's birthday and 2A will be celebrating Kheng Hwee's birthday. On Saturday morning, we will be having our flag day... I love flag days! After that in the evening I will meet stephanie and maybe some Welfare ppl for the easter celebrations.
Anyway I feel so much better this week because I sort'a asked that person about what she said. She admitted badmouthing me in our CCA and apologises. I hope she remembers what she said because if she denies saying that, or denying she is the one, I am never ever going to believe her again. But for now, I believe that she is sincere and I accepted her apologies.
Although my reputation and image in others' heart has been kind'a tarnished, I cannot blame her because these people who changed their views about me after hearing her didn't trust me or believe in me firmly at all. You know who you are, those who didn't believe in me all to the end. If I want to blame anyone I can only blame myself for not being trusted by others.
On the other hand, there are these few people who trust and believe in me. I, too, trust and believe in them, because they've been by my side since long time ago. They've gone through a lot with me and I am grateful for that. You know who you are, my friends.
Also wanna thank 2A people, esp Adeline who always leaves me with a "heck them lar" tag on my tagboard. Haha:D I really like it a lot and followed your advice. Just thinking about 2A makes me feel so much better about myself and the people around me.
Thank god it's all over.
(Ok maybe not, because my reputation is 0% repaired coz' I didn't bother to explain)
Never mind, I've still got me yups! and gor, and 2a and every of my true friends
Tomorrow, Welfare will be celebrating Conan's birthday and 2A will be celebrating Kheng Hwee's birthday. On Saturday morning, we will be having our flag day... I love flag days! After that in the evening I will meet stephanie and maybe some Welfare ppl for the easter celebrations.
Anyway I feel so much better this week because I sort'a asked that person about what she said. She admitted badmouthing me in our CCA and apologises. I hope she remembers what she said because if she denies saying that, or denying she is the one, I am never ever going to believe her again. But for now, I believe that she is sincere and I accepted her apologies.
Although my reputation and image in others' heart has been kind'a tarnished, I cannot blame her because these people who changed their views about me after hearing her didn't trust me or believe in me firmly at all. You know who you are, those who didn't believe in me all to the end. If I want to blame anyone I can only blame myself for not being trusted by others.
On the other hand, there are these few people who trust and believe in me. I, too, trust and believe in them, because they've been by my side since long time ago. They've gone through a lot with me and I am grateful for that. You know who you are, my friends.
Also wanna thank 2A people, esp Adeline who always leaves me with a "heck them lar" tag on my tagboard. Haha:D I really like it a lot and followed your advice. Just thinking about 2A makes me feel so much better about myself and the people around me.
Thank god it's all over.
(Ok maybe not, because my reputation is 0% repaired coz' I didn't bother to explain)
Never mind, I've still got me yups! and gor, and 2a and every of my true friends
<< Home