Saturday, April 01, 2006

1 April 2006

Happy April Fools' Day!

Haha.. and I wish the sec 3 ad camp leaders safety. Hope ningxin & jiamin are having fun there.. (and to 2a classmates who are leaders)

Getting kind of excited about adventure camp now.. 2 more days. Hahaa.

Just now I went back to school coz' I realised I forgot to take my textbooks back. Hahaa. And I didn't leave it in 3B classroom, I left it in 1L classroom because that was where we had CCA yesterday. Met Mr Tan KC who told me I have to go OBS. Seems fun and I agreed. :D

Hope it is fun la huh, coz' it is 5 days at some ulu place, I think. And we have to meet at Punggol Jetty at 830 in the morning on 2 May. I think I'll miss out a lot of things in school... ...