Monday, March 13, 2006

13 March 2006

Friday

North Vista Secondary School
7.15pm
RV VS St Margaret's


We lost our last prelimary round! Hell. Let me tell, you we died unjustified...

The motion was "The house supports the imposition of laws which place a mandatory night-time curfew on children and teenagers."

We were the opposition. They were the proposition. And we lost.

The mistake we committed was that we prepared too much. As a result, we had repeated P.O.I.s that made us look bad and brainless. Well, I should say that otherwise, we did very well. It ain't supposed to be a big or major mistake to have the same phrasing for stuff. Ain't supposed to be, except that our dearest adjudicator had taken a liking to one of the bimbos on the other side.

(Ajudicator= Judges. There was only 1 guy on that day)

I want to point out that the other side has abosolutely no content in their debate. No substantive, nothing. All 3 speakers = 1 main point. Preposterous.

First 2 are so bad that they ain't even worth to be mentioned in my blog. The last was an evil pig. And her name was Rong Hua. I wonder why all the fat and evil people that I've met so far all have RONGs in their names.

Anyway, dearest RONG HUA (she has an english name, frances, but i REFUSE to use it) was so rude.

True, Natalie made the mistake of giving repeated P.O.I.s. And rong hua said, "Would you please stop giving me P.O.I.s like that, m'am?"

And that darned adjudicator, the only assholic guy, LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Seriously, what was that for? I didn't know he was such a sucker for low-class humour. Imagine if you were the one up there debating and you committed a mistake. And then, you had to endure embarassement caused by your opponents and getting laughed at by the adjudicator. You don't mean that you will feel happy right?

How I wish it were him receiving all these crap, because then, I will laugh for 2 seconds and record my laughter and keep playing it throughout the WHOLE debate. Occasionally, I will add in some comments about his eyes (he cock eye de).

He is so evil that he beats me hands down. He is the evillest person I have ever ever met and I bet he likes Rong Hua coz' he insisted that St Margarets should win. Another female adjudicator thought we should win but someone sadly wants us to lose.

After the results were announced, Ken Yan, Miss Bose and I went to talked to the adjudicator. While he told us about that faults we committed, I glared daggers and him. I was just short of saying, "So, did you like Rong Hua a lot?"

OH YES. In addition to rude debators, they also have a CUNNING and SCHEMING coach. During the 2 minutes' break when the reserves were supposed to talk to the reply speaker, the coach ran to Mark Gabriel and accused us of cheating. The rule was that we can bring notes up but not pass them to the speakers. We didn't pass notes to them of course, and their coach told Mark Gabriel we did. Thank god Mark Gabriel saw everything from outside and knew that we didn't.

Miss Bose was smart too. When she saw the old hag aka st marg coach talking to Mark gabriel she went up and asked, "Yes, is anything wrong?"

I don't know if the coach knew we CAN bring notes up, but her reserves didn't. I don't know but it may just be one of her schemes to do us in. She cheated. She passed notes to her reserves. She wasn't supposed to do that. And this is really what we call "evil people complain first".

Dorothy and I stayed in there till 11 plus to listen to the results while the adjudicator went out for a late night movie with Rong Hua. RI was actually second to Catholic High. It was horror all the way! Anyway, last round's opponents Yuhua secondary was also there and we waved to them. They were so nice I love all of them :D Sorry Ken Yan, doro and I forgot to ask for Deepa's number.

Reached home quite late and bathed and slept at 2...

By the way, NJ vs HCI's debate was today (13 March) because on friday, HCI realised that they had prepared for the wrong side.

----------------------------------

Saturday
Arrived in school at 7.20 for Secondary 4 PTM. Was in charge of 4K and met Guo lao shi. :D Mrs Lee was next door and she smiled!

----------------------------------

Sunday
Class Outing at sentosa! We had a great time and I was drenched 2 times. The first time, I dried myself in the sun and went to eat with the girls. When we went back to the beach, I was completely dry already but somehow, I got wet again so I made others wet too.

It was a fun outin and I played till about 4 then went home happily :D

---------------------------------

Monday
EL Camp Dry run! Blah Blah Blah don't tell you guys. You will know tmr!

After that Hui Hui, Miss Bose and I went to SAJC to check out our EL studio. It was NICE. Mirrors on both sides, a dressing room hidden behind. The only sad thing was that we had to share with CL. Oh boy, I want us to move into SAJC straight away.