28 February 2006
What a tiring day! It was also quite terrible for me, suffering from the after-effects of inhaling too much sulphur dioxide. Been giddy since yesterday, and this morning it was so terrible I nearly couldn't stand properly. I think I got mild brain damage?
Wow. And today managed to survive everything except Physics which was so boring I nearly fell asleep. Ok, fine I shouldn't fall asleep during my idol's lesson K! Sylvia tried out all sorts of torture methods on me to help me stay awake. When Mrs Lee's lesson was over, I tried the same thing on her and she SCREAMED.
Well. Haha and today YYC had this specs on. The 80s kind, big and round thick frames. I think Sylvia said it belonged to Irene. I liked the specs! So cute and funny lorh.. HAHA.. Gimme that for bday!
Ok, saw Valarie, YYT (yitong requests to be called this), etc and did the "yeah!" sign. That's my new wave. "yeah!" Hahaa
Anyway tomorrow's wendnesday! I can't wait man. Tmr no lessons! But after that comes Thursday, the day with the MOST lessons. ARGHH. Moreover, GOR starts tomorrow, but i gotta miss it coz' I am going to the MUSEUM. Wow. Thanks.
I wonder why I am the only one involved in things in my class? Ok, I'm the only who goes for GOR sessions and the only one who's in the science festival project. HOHOS.. Never mind. Anyway, people, remember to NOMINATE ME FOR SC!
Tolong tolong nominate me, later no more SC i paisehhh leh. then somemore disgrace my class.
Wow. And today managed to survive everything except Physics which was so boring I nearly fell asleep. Ok, fine I shouldn't fall asleep during my idol's lesson K! Sylvia tried out all sorts of torture methods on me to help me stay awake. When Mrs Lee's lesson was over, I tried the same thing on her and she SCREAMED.
Well. Haha and today YYC had this specs on. The 80s kind, big and round thick frames. I think Sylvia said it belonged to Irene. I liked the specs! So cute and funny lorh.. HAHA.. Gimme that for bday!
Ok, saw Valarie, YYT (yitong requests to be called this), etc and did the "yeah!" sign. That's my new wave. "yeah!" Hahaa
Anyway tomorrow's wendnesday! I can't wait man. Tmr no lessons! But after that comes Thursday, the day with the MOST lessons. ARGHH. Moreover, GOR starts tomorrow, but i gotta miss it coz' I am going to the MUSEUM. Wow. Thanks.
I wonder why I am the only one involved in things in my class? Ok, I'm the only who goes for GOR sessions and the only one who's in the science festival project. HOHOS.. Never mind. Anyway, people, remember to NOMINATE ME FOR SC!
Tolong tolong nominate me, later no more SC i paisehhh leh. then somemore disgrace my class.
<< Home