Friday, February 17, 2006

17 February 2006

No one reads my blog anymore! No one tags! This shall be my last post, sadly.

Anyway today is FRIDAY, the long-awaited day! I get to rest! YEAH! I will read my "Flowers for Algernon" and read more of "ally's world" books. I think the last time I read so much at a time was in primary 6. I never had much time to do so after that. Recently, busy as I am, I managed to squeeze out some time to read, therefore much of my work is undone. HARHARR

Flowers for Algernon is such a sad story. It is about this retarded man who goes through an operation that will make him smarter by a lot... Algernon is the name of the rat that also went through the operation. Algernon became smarter, so did the man. But as the man became smarter, he lost his innocence and grew suspicious and questioning. Then. Algernon's intelligence deteriorated and they were afraid the same thing might happen to the man.

What happened after that is beyond what I have read, but I just know it is a sad story.

--------------------------------

Anyway, I have been questioning myself these few days. Why is it that people just DON'T see that some are just plain liars? Why do they still believe in those liars? Don't they have common sense?

Some also have nothing better to do. They keep badmouthing others just to strain others' relations. Yet the people believe. It didn't involved me but I felt so unjust for that person and angry at the other person. I don't even want to talk to her nowadays.

She is SO fake.

--------------------------------

Tomorrow. I shall tidy up the house, which is in such a terrible state that I don't even want to describe.

Then, find a place to store all my food coz, I DO NOT need people stealing my food and going, "Opps, sorry. WHAT?! BUY BACK FOR YOU LAH!"

Then, buy new shoes.

Then go to the library.

Then call Jocelyn to chat.

Then watch TV? Whatever

Then caress my compuet coz' I miss it so much. Haven't touched it for very long time because 1) my sister is ALWAYS hogging it. 2) I HAVE NOOOOOO TIME?!

Ok, fine it is such a boring schedule I shan't bore you anymore. But seeing my recent ULTRA short posts, I have this urge to post an ULTRA long one to make up for it all. personally I hate reading short posts coz' they don't tell much and after that I wouldn't have anything to do.

----------------------------------------------

LIGHT
Dumb is the word
Laugh is what they do
Grin sillily is what he does
Ignorance is all he has

Intelyjense?
Too long a word to remember and spell.
Not a matter of choice nor will
but a problem of destiny

Kicking punching and mocking
experience but not felt
simply because he doesn't know
Grin and laugh along

i blive, he says naively
They are my friends!

------------------------------------------------

"Where flowers bloom, so does hope."