16 February 2006
Today's physics test was a flop. This is like so so so sad for me coz' I studies very hard for it. (Fine, QUITE hard)
Then was so tired after physics practical that I went home right after and completely forgot about lemin's present until i reached home... So sorry eh, lemin.. will give u ur prezzie late. I sorta bought half liao, a poster with a chicken.. But i haven't bought the other half, which is also a chicken.
So shall give her the poster first then bu3 back on monday lorh.
Then was so tired after physics practical that I went home right after and completely forgot about lemin's present until i reached home... So sorry eh, lemin.. will give u ur prezzie late. I sorta bought half liao, a poster with a chicken.. But i haven't bought the other half, which is also a chicken.
So shall give her the poster first then bu3 back on monday lorh.
<< Home