08 February 2006
Oh my, I can't believe it! It's been 6 days since I last blogged... Anyway it's about 5.40 now. I was up at 3.38 a.m. to write out my debates speech.
Been so so very busy these few days, with Julia gabriels and school work and science project. julia gabriel's on this friday night, and our debates team is still kind'a stuck!
Anyway no time to type more liao, just a quote from Mrs lee lm for you:
"Your book is meant to be used, not displayed. Your brain is meant to be used, not abused."
Wahhh! haha she said this when she was scolding our class on monday and I bet she was shocked when the second part came out of her mouth and it rhymed.
Been so so very busy these few days, with Julia gabriels and school work and science project. julia gabriel's on this friday night, and our debates team is still kind'a stuck!
Anyway no time to type more liao, just a quote from Mrs lee lm for you:
"Your book is meant to be used, not displayed. Your brain is meant to be used, not abused."
Wahhh! haha she said this when she was scolding our class on monday and I bet she was shocked when the second part came out of her mouth and it rhymed.
<< Home