Thursday, February 02, 2006

02 February 2006

WHOOPIE!!! Julia Gabriel's motion will be out tmr! Hahaa.. that's something to look forward to, I guess. There's cca tmr too!

Sigh Miss Yew started "Yew teach" lessons and I'm the first to get it. HMPFF. And I got a question I didn't know how to do! Thank god I prepared everything just now liao.. Hope the ink wouldn't smudge lorhh. HAHaa and good luck for my lesson.

---------------------------

From my email:

Thank you for the wonderful coordination, Binglun.

Have a blessed year 2006 and many AAAAAAA in your exam.

Warmest regards,

Calvin


On 2/2/06, Chua Bing Lun <**********@hotmail.com> wrote:
I will be handing out the certificates when the team meets again next time,because shuyi has to distribute the photos to the trip to the rest too. Hence, i m am holding on to them for now. The team discuss this during themeeting but i think waimin was not present so she was not inform of this.Sorry for the confusion.
Binglun

WAHAHAAA.... Mr Calvin is so funny.. "many AAAAAAA in your exam". HAHAHAAA So cute.

* Mr Calvin is my facilitator of the thailand ROCIP trip. *