Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Birthday 2006

Ughh.. Had Math Test today. Was so terrible larr. I didn't know what I was thinking. I actually got the quesiton we did before WRONG. Wth. :( That's like 15 marks gone?!

Wo bu gan xin lar. WTH why why why?!!!

Anyway today was my birthday. I want to thank 3C girls who gave me the water pillow, Welfare for the cushion, Valerie & Kheng Hwee for the choc bar, Chia Miang for the pEEEnk pencil case, Yu Xiao for the keychains, Xin Ran for the notebook set, Ming Jie for the chocolates, etc etc and everyone for the well wishes and the 3 loud happy birthday songs, 1 in canteen, 1 outside canteen and 1 at Tiong Bahru Plaza.

Ahh, and also to Lemin who wished me happy bday last night at 11.55 and Victor who wished me that too at 00.58, both while I was revising Math.