Golden Jubilee 2006
Golden Jubilee University
Cultural Centre
14 & 15 January 2006
------------------------------------------
On Friday, all of us went to UCC for a rehearsal and we skipped lessons :D Generally my job was a runner along with Leng Shan and we were to inform the various performing arts groups to get ready for their turn to perform when it was time to.
Clarification: I am not a door-opener! The 3 CO girls were supposed to be the ones opening the doors but they were always not around so WE ENDED UP OPENING THE DOOR FOR EVERYONE because we were kind :P
Shall not say much. The photos speak for themselves... They speak a thousand word each HAHA. Anyway just something to take note of, the GOR people came to support us on Sunday. Oh in case you were wondering, I wore my EL Tee with a pink belt and black pants on Saturday, a Paul Frank Tee with silver sash belt and black pants on Sunday.
------------------------------------------
THE PLACE

The UCC Auditorium. Yes, it's quite dark but I couldn't use the flash coz' they are rehearsing.

I took this photo from behind the curtain so it has more stage than people... HAha

From the back of the auditorium
********************
Farhanah the FARNIE

"OO.. Ahh.. The Male Toilet!"

"HAHA. Toilets for all!"

"Omigosh. I am oh-so-sad!"

"Puck, the... Puck, I'm afraid we do not invite mischief!"
********************
ELDDS

Juliet says, "Oh Romeo, so here you are, posing for a photo!"

Anabel my Nai Ma as the Fairy Queen, Titanium

Opps! Shylock & Fairy Hui Hui... ?

Yeah! EL Rocks :P (ShiHui's eyes.. haha)

ELDDians in the auditorium as supportive audience to the emcees :D

Seductive Witch Eileen & Hui Hui da Fairy

"Hmm" Looks like Farnie's liking her moustache a lot!

HAH! Did I scare you?

"Oh everyone wants to take a photo with me, HARHAR!"

Ahh, Christopher my god-brother.

From Left, Sexy Teacher, Vicious Shylock & Extra Ken Yan

Oo.. Luscious Lips. (Ken Yan looks so se4!)

3 Gross Guys, What more can I say? Nothing.
(From Left: Geisha, Balding Xiang Yi as Julius Caesar & Ultimately Gross Mun Khay as Othello )
*********************
EMCEES

Yeah! Jia Min my mama with pearls on her hair!

OO! I caught Natalie in sandals!
Bet you thought the emcees were forever glamorous? WRONG. See the following and laugh your asses off! Sorry, Kok Hao and Guo Feng!

Sec 2 guofeng from CLDDS.

Ooo.. kok hao arhh..
Had enough to laugh about? Now for some cute things!
**********************
CUTE

Ok Kaka, that's pretty enough. Stop advertising for your handphone!

Yeah, my favourite juniors! So cute right? Jing Qin looks so spastic (haha i told him to pose for me like this!)

Zee Han and wenhui the chiobu (who said, "I look so ugly. As always." NOO, you chio OK!)

Grace didn't know I took this photo. Really.

Stole this photo from XiaoHan. Its just a normal picture larr. But if you click on it and enlarge it, you can actually see Jing Jie doing something spastic and I thought that looks pretty funny. See for yourself!
Cultural Centre
14 & 15 January 2006
------------------------------------------
On Friday, all of us went to UCC for a rehearsal and we skipped lessons :D Generally my job was a runner along with Leng Shan and we were to inform the various performing arts groups to get ready for their turn to perform when it was time to.
Clarification: I am not a door-opener! The 3 CO girls were supposed to be the ones opening the doors but they were always not around so WE ENDED UP OPENING THE DOOR FOR EVERYONE because we were kind :P
Shall not say much. The photos speak for themselves... They speak a thousand word each HAHA. Anyway just something to take note of, the GOR people came to support us on Sunday. Oh in case you were wondering, I wore my EL Tee with a pink belt and black pants on Saturday, a Paul Frank Tee with silver sash belt and black pants on Sunday.
------------------------------------------
THE PLACE

The UCC Auditorium. Yes, it's quite dark but I couldn't use the flash coz' they are rehearsing.

I took this photo from behind the curtain so it has more stage than people... HAha

From the back of the auditorium
********************
Farhanah the FARNIE

"OO.. Ahh.. The Male Toilet!"

"HAHA. Toilets for all!"

"Omigosh. I am oh-so-sad!"

"Puck, the... Puck, I'm afraid we do not invite mischief!"
********************
ELDDS

Juliet says, "Oh Romeo, so here you are, posing for a photo!"

Anabel my Nai Ma as the Fairy Queen, Titanium

Opps! Shylock & Fairy Hui Hui... ?

Yeah! EL Rocks :P (ShiHui's eyes.. haha)

ELDDians in the auditorium as supportive audience to the emcees :D

Seductive Witch Eileen & Hui Hui da Fairy

"Hmm" Looks like Farnie's liking her moustache a lot!

HAH! Did I scare you?

"Oh everyone wants to take a photo with me, HARHAR!"

Ahh, Christopher my god-brother.

From Left, Sexy Teacher, Vicious Shylock & Extra Ken Yan

Oo.. Luscious Lips. (Ken Yan looks so se4!)

3 Gross Guys, What more can I say? Nothing.
(From Left: Geisha, Balding Xiang Yi as Julius Caesar & Ultimately Gross Mun Khay as Othello )
*********************
EMCEES

Yeah! Jia Min my mama with pearls on her hair!

OO! I caught Natalie in sandals!
Bet you thought the emcees were forever glamorous? WRONG. See the following and laugh your asses off! Sorry, Kok Hao and Guo Feng!

Sec 2 guofeng from CLDDS.

Ooo.. kok hao arhh..
Had enough to laugh about? Now for some cute things!
**********************
CUTE

Ok Kaka, that's pretty enough. Stop advertising for your handphone!

Yeah, my favourite juniors! So cute right? Jing Qin looks so spastic (haha i told him to pose for me like this!)

Zee Han and wenhui the chiobu (who said, "I look so ugly. As always." NOO, you chio OK!)

Grace didn't know I took this photo. Really.

Stole this photo from XiaoHan. Its just a normal picture larr. But if you click on it and enlarge it, you can actually see Jing Jie doing something spastic and I thought that looks pretty funny. See for yourself!
<< Home