Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year 2006

Yesterday I went out with Yvonne to watch Memoirs of a Geisha in the late morning at Jurong Point. The movie was.. UGH. Ok, in the beggining I thought it was very good. The shots were beautiful and the beginning of the movie was so sad. But halfway through it started to get kind'a UGHH.

Would you fall for a man almost thrice your age coz' he gave you a cup of "sweet ice" when you were young? -.='''

Duh. NO! But Chiyo/Sayuri did! WT... But on a lighter note, Michelle Yeoh was very pretty. Her name was Ma-something-ha. Gong Li was like a mad woman, couldn't stand her.

All in all, the film was nice in the beggining but it went ... in the end. So don't waste your $9.50 ok. And don't ask Jo-lin for advice if you want to watch the film coz' she thinks its nice! The movie is only about 5.5/10. Read the book instead, as recommended by Granny Jing Min.

-------------------------------------

Stayed awake and watched TV til 3.00am then buay-tahan coz once I started sec 3 I slept quite early everyday about 12+. Couldn't stand it and went to sleep after playing with the sparklers.

I shall slack at home today coz' all the shops are not open today! I want to buy stuff! And I can't even go to the library coz even the libraries are closed. Only Watson's, Guardian and NTUC are open. -.= so I shall stay at home.