Friday, January 27, 2006

27 February 2006

Whoa, finally! FRIDAY LIAO LEHH! Followed by 4 days of holidays! Yippie :DD

Today had CNY celebrations. Aiyahh dunno leh but the program a bit boring and the sec 1s not very.. amused? Well in any case it is not normal day's lessons so I kind'a enjoy it a bit lar coz after that... wahhahaa i am looking forward to hong baos and holidays!

Anyway during the celebrations jq and i were crapping a lot esp. about POWERPLAY. Then we, Ok it was me, went around shaking others' hands and asking, "What should you do?"

And when people said, "Har?" or "Dunno leh."

I said, "You didn't attend the social ettiquette course meh?"

Ok ultra bo liao but I had nothing to do what!

During community singing I was like an idiot coz my sec 1E class don't want to sing and I was the only one singing lar. And they were all watching me perform. So nice eh. And all of them had the "diao"ed look on their face when I acted all happy and GRINNY and asked them to sing along.

After that I went to Block D with DF to get his bag. I waited, waited, waited, waited... I thought his class was at the 4th level?! He took like 15 minutes? Block D got 15 levels meh? Ok then I feddup and went away to the canteen. After a further 10 minutes DF came to the canteen. Forgot to ask him what he did upstairs, though.

Then we went to the special lab I forgot what it is called. The air-condidtioned one. Yeah and stayed there until about 11 plus going 12. Total time spent there 1 hour or so.. (Supposed to start at 9.30 but they went to find Mdm So and Df took 25 minutes to take his bag and we arrived in the lab at 10.40) Time spent doing actual work = 5 minutes. Time spent crapping and laughing = 55 minutes.

Haha it was so funny coz the teachers were also talking nonsense with us. Mdm So and Miss Tan :D After a while Mdm So started to eat in the lab! Which made us kind'a pissed coz canteen was closed and we were hungry! So we started asking her if she got food for us. Got tin of egg rolls on the table but didn't dare to eat haha.

I was like hugging my tube of chocolates then suddenly Miss Tan came over and shook the tube. Left one only and she asked if she could have it. I said yeah but she said never shall not deprive you of your last one. Hahahaa

After that was home sweet home and "WHAM! ZZzzzzZZZ" yeah I slept and slept until 5 plus. Never had a better sleep so SHUANG!

Happy Chinese New Year!