25 January 2005
I sprained my neck.
I had food poisoning, diarrhoea & vomiting.
And Flu/
Am I dying soon?
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
just edited my "etc." page. harharr & i love ELDDians :D
I have a question, who's the ky on my tagboard? Do i know any "ky"s?
When I get my photos frm the thai trip I shall post it up yeahh. Did you guys like the photos I posted up for 50th anniversary? I took 3hrs to do that coz Blogger very lagg. Must appreciate Ok. HAHA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YI SHUEN!
I had food poisoning, diarrhoea & vomiting.
And Flu/
Am I dying soon?
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
just edited my "etc." page. harharr & i love ELDDians :D
I have a question, who's the ky on my tagboard? Do i know any "ky"s?
When I get my photos frm the thai trip I shall post it up yeahh. Did you guys like the photos I posted up for 50th anniversary? I took 3hrs to do that coz Blogger very lagg. Must appreciate Ok. HAHA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YI SHUEN!
<< Home