17 January 2006
Today we had Physics lesson, but Mrs Lee was so nice that it ain't thrilling anymore. I paid attention anyway, and didn't fall asleep. I think she's in a good mood today. Never mind if it is not thrilling. If it is like this everyday, we'll be very fortunate and happy for the rest of our lives!
Been busy with Golden Jubilee. I will post up some photos taken at UCC and what happened there when I am free. I am down with terrible flu and sore throat. Sigh. That's all for now. Gotta go do my homework. TAta.
* Note: Was quite unhappy that today's CCA was cancelled. HMPFF
Been busy with Golden Jubilee. I will post up some photos taken at UCC and what happened there when I am free. I am down with terrible flu and sore throat. Sigh. That's all for now. Gotta go do my homework. TAta.
* Note: Was quite unhappy that today's CCA was cancelled. HMPFF
<< Home