Choir Concert 2005
TUESDAY
Went to library and wanted to do my homework there but there was no space. So I borrowed 2 books and left the library. The librarian was SOO RUDE! I didn't know that we can't use our EZlink cards to borrow books and she ACCUSED me of lying. She said I was pretending that I didn't know. WTF lorh. And I can still remember her name.
Seriously, I think she doesn't have the service DNA so she should be fired.
WEDNESDAY
Ehh... bought my books today. Bras Basah's Popular is so cool! It's just renovated and it has 4 levels, including a cafe. Spent about $170++ only coz' got 5% discount.
THURSDAY
Made an effort to come earlier coz' I don't wanna be late but in the end Renee was the one who was late. Renee made us play this silly game where we had to point at anything and say out what it is, then the second round was to point at anything and say what it is NOT.
There was a photo taking session and I left coz' it ain't my business.
FRIDAY
Haha.. Renee was supposed to come at 10, but she arrived at 11 plus. When she came she made us play Roger-Jenkins games, after which we rehearsed for finale. Before she came we had rehearsed the 10-minute play. Once with the actual actors and actresses and twice with the understudies.
Sigh.. Jocelyn wasn't here. So I talked to Jia Min (2A), Huifang, Brena, Xinyi, etc.. HAHA it was quite funny coz' we were talking non-stop about perverse stuff. Esp Huifang. Hmm. Huifang kept talking about someone who went to JOHOR. We were also teaching huifang how to be seductive coz' she's Cleopatra. OOoo. and we were thinkin of getting "wu3 nan2"s (dance boys) to carry her coz' we haven't seen before how cleopatra walks. Heheee.
Had CCA till 12 plus. Then went to Bugis to have lunch and wait for GOR girls to come.Kheng Hwee KA said she(Kheng) ain't comin, but she came. HAHA. So, there was KAKA, Kheg, biann and Jia Min mama (not forgettin me!) We walked and walked... saw so many pretty things that we wanted to buy together the next time we go there. We are goin X'mas shopping together :DD KH was soo mad lar.. She kept calling out my name and I think everyone knows that my name is waimin. WTH. And KH was like, "WAIIIIMINNNN.... I like this!" x100000 times throughout the whole trip.
(Kheng Hwee if you see this please laugh and reflect. WAHAHA)
TODAY
Woke up quite late.. No, I actually woke up at 8 to get the concert tickets from Jia Yi this morning. But I went back to sleep afterwards.
Then Yi Shuen called me to say she ain't comin for choir concert coz' she has nothing to wear and she doesn't want to wear jeans. So, I have 2 tickets (other than my own, coz' JY also can't make it). Called quite a lot of people to ask if they want to go. Then went online to ask. HAHA. Choon Yen suggested bringin the tickets there to give to anyone in sight who wants it. I was like, "Yeah hor."
Went to bugis to get a bag. But couldn't really find any nice ones, so in the end I got my bag from Bishan. Hehee. I rushed home and bathe and rushed to Tanjong Pagar coz' I was meeting Shihui. (OO.. Shihui wanted one of the tickets) Eh.. Huipeng called me then agreed gave her one.We I ate at Burger King. Shihui ate 3 pieces of Sushi. I now know why Jocelyn's so frustrated with her. Hmm. Later went with Kh and the rest and saw many seniors.
The performance was good, but I think HCJC choir sort'a stole the limelight. Their performance was short but really fantastic. Les Miserables was alright, Yi Ta's expression throughout the whole performance was sooo soooo sooo funny. HAHAA.. my subordinate leh. Part where Conan and Liying waltzed was "hehee".
Shihui, valerie, lynna and I went for supper and shihui didn't eat AGAIN. I kept asking her to eat, and she started to cook up some cock-and-bull story about her having a very very heavy lunch which her mom cooked.. Ingredients include prawns, crabsticks, etc etc. Very realistic eh! The thing was, she said she had lunch at 1. But at 1 I smsed her and she was out with her mother. Oh please.
Don't understand why she has to avoid eating all the time. I mean, what's wrong with eating? I have told her many times that she has to eat but sigh.. ... I really don't want to scold her but I'd hate it if she gets some illness or what if she continues not to eat.
I love eating, by the way.
Went to library and wanted to do my homework there but there was no space. So I borrowed 2 books and left the library. The librarian was SOO RUDE! I didn't know that we can't use our EZlink cards to borrow books and she ACCUSED me of lying. She said I was pretending that I didn't know. WTF lorh. And I can still remember her name.
Seriously, I think she doesn't have the service DNA so she should be fired.
WEDNESDAY
Ehh... bought my books today. Bras Basah's Popular is so cool! It's just renovated and it has 4 levels, including a cafe. Spent about $170++ only coz' got 5% discount.
THURSDAY
Made an effort to come earlier coz' I don't wanna be late but in the end Renee was the one who was late. Renee made us play this silly game where we had to point at anything and say out what it is, then the second round was to point at anything and say what it is NOT.
There was a photo taking session and I left coz' it ain't my business.
FRIDAY
Haha.. Renee was supposed to come at 10, but she arrived at 11 plus. When she came she made us play Roger-Jenkins games, after which we rehearsed for finale. Before she came we had rehearsed the 10-minute play. Once with the actual actors and actresses and twice with the understudies.
Sigh.. Jocelyn wasn't here. So I talked to Jia Min (2A), Huifang, Brena, Xinyi, etc.. HAHA it was quite funny coz' we were talking non-stop about perverse stuff. Esp Huifang. Hmm. Huifang kept talking about someone who went to JOHOR. We were also teaching huifang how to be seductive coz' she's Cleopatra. OOoo. and we were thinkin of getting "wu3 nan2"s (dance boys) to carry her coz' we haven't seen before how cleopatra walks. Heheee.
Had CCA till 12 plus. Then went to Bugis to have lunch and wait for GOR girls to come.
(Kheng Hwee if you see this please laugh and reflect. WAHAHA)
TODAY
Woke up quite late.. No, I actually woke up at 8 to get the concert tickets from Jia Yi this morning. But I went back to sleep afterwards.
Then Yi Shuen called me to say she ain't comin for choir concert coz' she has nothing to wear and she doesn't want to wear jeans. So, I have 2 tickets (other than my own, coz' JY also can't make it). Called quite a lot of people to ask if they want to go. Then went online to ask. HAHA. Choon Yen suggested bringin the tickets there to give to anyone in sight who wants it. I was like, "Yeah hor."
Went to bugis to get a bag. But couldn't really find any nice ones, so in the end I got my bag from Bishan. Hehee. I rushed home and bathe and rushed to Tanjong Pagar coz' I was meeting Shihui. (OO.. Shihui wanted one of the tickets) Eh.. Huipeng called me then agreed gave her one.
The performance was good, but I think HCJC choir sort'a stole the limelight. Their performance was short but really fantastic. Les Miserables was alright, Yi Ta's expression throughout the whole performance was sooo soooo sooo funny. HAHAA.. my subordinate leh. Part where Conan and Liying waltzed was "hehee".
Shihui, valerie, lynna and I went for supper and shihui didn't eat AGAIN. I kept asking her to eat, and she started to cook up some cock-and-bull story about her having a very very heavy lunch which her mom cooked.. Ingredients include prawns, crabsticks, etc etc. Very realistic eh! The thing was, she said she had lunch at 1. But at 1 I smsed her and she was out with her mother. Oh please.
Don't understand why she has to avoid eating all the time. I mean, what's wrong with eating? I have told her many times that she has to eat but sigh.. ... I really don't want to scold her but I'd hate it if she gets some illness or what if she continues not to eat.
I love eating, by the way.
<< Home