28 November 2005
HAHA.. got my subject combi. PCHGB... Think I'll be in the same class as Dorothy. And I am definitely in the same class as Kheng Hwee. :D
I haven't finished my homework.. and I feel that there is a urgent need for me to do so. BECAUSE, I will be very busy in December.
3 Dec - Choir Concert
4 Dec - Block Visit
5-7 Dec - Welfare Chalet (I think I'll be bringing my homework to do at night when everyone is asleep, coz' i really really want to finish my homework before I go to thailand)
7 Dec - Meeting with Jimmy Ooi, DM of ICs
9-16 Dec - Chiang Mai Trip
19-21 Dec - ELDDS Chalet
30 Dec - SC thingy
29-31 Dec - GOR Camp / Chalet
Plus, I have CCA 4 times a week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. For the week that I am away in Thailand, I will miss FIVE cca sessions. Nice huh(sarcastic)! WTH lorh. My attendance will be like 00000 consecutively. Just see Anabel's attendance book. :( Thank god I am not acting lorh. Coz' I am a runner mah. HAHA
But I think being busy is better than slacking. Hmm, right? Haha.. I will buy my books tmr. :D GUAI.
I haven't finished my homework.. and I feel that there is a urgent need for me to do so. BECAUSE, I will be very busy in December.
3 Dec - Choir Concert
4 Dec - Block Visit
5-7 Dec - Welfare Chalet (I think I'll be bringing my homework to do at night when everyone is asleep, coz' i really really want to finish my homework before I go to thailand)
7 Dec - Meeting with Jimmy Ooi, DM of ICs
9-16 Dec - Chiang Mai Trip
19-21 Dec - ELDDS Chalet
30 Dec - SC thingy
29-31 Dec - GOR Camp / Chalet
Plus, I have CCA 4 times a week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. For the week that I am away in Thailand, I will miss FIVE cca sessions. Nice huh(sarcastic)! WTH lorh. My attendance will be like 00000 consecutively. Just see Anabel's attendance book. :( Thank god I am not acting lorh. Coz' I am a runner mah. HAHA
But I think being busy is better than slacking. Hmm, right? Haha.. I will buy my books tmr. :D GUAI.
<< Home